1.Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
2. Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
3. Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
4. Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
5. Manage on- going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
6.Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
7. Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
8. Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
9. Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
10. Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits) .
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||49 Thousand 9 Hundered 90 9 To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Restaurants /Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Hotel Management Steward Activities Restaurant Management|